This event is now over
NASSCOM is delighted to announce the eighth edition of the NASSCOM HR Summit 2011, scheduled to be held on 27-28 July, in Chennai. This year, the summit will deliberate upon the ‘The New Normal for Soft Assets‘.
Join us on Day One that will be our day of discussions and deliberations on topics including:
· Renaissance: Does HR recognize the New Normal?
· What matters to whom: Tailoring HR to individual employee expectations & motivation
· Internal Marketplace: Managing talent across an internationally mobile workforce
· Work Life Balance: Should organizations feel less or more guilty about mixing personal & professional worlds
· How to handle the non conventional millennial joining the workforce
This year, the second day has been reserved just for MasterClasses where international practitioners and famous authors will delve deeper into topics like HR Analytics, myths of talent management, understanding and enhancing the positive energy zones in organizations among other topics that are of direct consequence to the HR community.
Please contact Event Help Desk for any further information, you may require.
Bangalore: Bharati Kapoor
Chennai: Nikita Shah
Delhi: Mukesh Rawat
Mumbai: Chetna Desai
Pune: Darryl Zuzarte
Kolkata: Aninda Das
July 27, 2011 — 1:30 pm to
July 28, 2011 — 10:30 pm
Hotel Le Royal Meridien
Chennai, Tamil Nadu